Terminal Lance “Lord Mattis III”
November 22, 2016
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis, who is being considered for Secretary of Defense, was very impressive yesterday. A true General's General!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 20, 2016
You’re goddamn right.
It goes without saying that literally everyone wants General Mattis to be the next Secretary of Defense. Despite going against tradition, General Mattis is by far the best choice in the history of Defense Secretary for the job. Hell, I would have (and many others) voted for him if he would have ran for president this year. We might not get a President Mattis, but a Secretary of Defense Mattis is the next best thing.
Regardless of how you feel about Trump, General Mattis is as good as they get. Additionally, this would make the Marine Corps very well represented in Washington, with the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff being former Commandant Marine General Dunford
(also known as your friend’s scary father).
The world outside of the military community is just now learning who General Mattis is, despite his legendary status amongst the ranks. If you’re reading this and still trying to figure him out, just know that he’s legit as fuck. He is one of the genuinely most intelligent, well-respected men in the history of the armed forces for being pragmatic, firm and real.
Plus, I’ve gotten a couple of photos with him over the years, and he reads Terminal Lance.
(Please don’t murder me for this comic, sir)
In other news, if you want to win a FREE laptop, the fine folk over at Dell Camp Lejeune have teamed up with Terminal Lance to put on a CONTEST! Here are the official rules:
COMIC STRIP CONTEST!!!
- Terminal Lance and Dell are holding a Black Friday comic strip contest for TL!
- The winning strip will be featured on www.terminallance.com on November 25th, as well as a FREE Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series 2-in-1 laptop!
- To enter, draw, paint, scratch or create a comic strip and email it to Terminal Lance at email@example.com with the subject “BLACK FRIDAY.”
- The comic strip MUST be military-related and MUST utilize the prompt “Black Friday.” TL Creator Max will select the winning strip!
- THE DEADLINE IS BLACK FRIDAY! ENTRIES MUST BE IN BEFORE MIDNIGHT (THURSDAY NIGHT).
- This contest is open ONLY to American Active Duty, Active Reserve and IRR service members. Open to all ages over 18.
Also, check out Dell Camp Lejeune’s Black Friday deals here.