TL Comics

Terminal Lance #187 “Long Distance”


The Marine lifestyle is an unstable one at best. As a result, the animal that is the United States Marine is no stranger to the long distance relationship. Most Marines probably start off with one, some girl from “back home” that writes to them in boot camp. 80% of those women will leave them while they’re in bootcamp, the other 20% will either cheat on them or leave them later (or both). Regardless, the long distance Skype webcam sex session is also no stranger to the Marine Corps.

Skype has done wonderful things for the world, especially the military. One of those wonderful things is the power to flog your Cobra Commander in front of your significant other from thousands of miles away. This is ultimately a great thing, webcams have done wonders in the elimination of time and space in regards to long distance relationships.

Even so, these sort of relationships are always hard. Most couples don’t make it, but many actually do. I personally dealt with the long distance relationship as much as anyone else, being with my wife since before I enlisted. It will always be hard, and it never gets any easier. Skype, cell phones and the internet close the gap quite a bit, but it will be entirely up to you to make sure that your relationship stays alive.

Lastly, if you find that you need to spank your wank with your girlfriend or otherwise, at least have the common courtesy to do it in private. As well… don’t do it on someone else’s computer… that’s gross.

Infantry Marine turned Combat Artist turned animator turned bestselling author turned dad.

Terminal Lance #186 “Omitting Details”

Previous article

Terminal Lance “Behind the Scenes”

Next article


Comments are closed.

More in TL Comics

You may also like