TL Comics

Terminal Lance #99 “The Platoon Motivator”


You all know this guy, he’s the one guy that’s just happy to be there. The guy that doesn’t mean his Oorah’s and Yut’s ironically, he’s the guy that will stay in and re-enlist until the stars and rockers on his collar are too large for him to carry on physically. You joined his Corps. He’s the guy that everyone else hates. If you had a dollar for every time you heard someone slander the idea of a penis within his oral vicinity you’d have enough money to pay your own GI Bill, and maybe a couple of your buddies.

On a side note, being a grunt in Hawaii was an absolute guarantee that you’d see rain. For those of you that don’t know, Hawaii is a tropical environment. While yes, it is sunny and nice 60% of the time, the other 40% is some of the most violent and fuckless rain you’ve ever seen. A quick fact: Hawaii gets some of the most rainfall per year out of anywhere in the world. This makes the beautiful islands the ideal place for training Marines in wet, soggy conditions year-round.

The one word in Hawaii that triggers rainfall almost guaranteed? Reveille.

Infantry Marine turned Combat Artist turned animator turned bestselling author turned dad.

Terminal Lance #98 “Unexpected Guest”

Previous article

Terminal Lance #100 “Unexpected Success”

Next article


Comments are closed.

More in TL Comics

You may also like