* News!

I dunno, I just don't like being called a dog.
SMK on August 18, 2012, 11:32:45 AM
Terminal Lance
  • Semper Gumby
I bet if you post a pic of your shiny rank with a link to the 2012 DoD pay scale, you'd get some hits. Maybe not quality, but could get some quantity....
THE Golden Shellback

Inviktus on August 18, 2012, 11:46:48 AM
Senior Lance
  • Sheeeeiittt
I think Rabbit made a really good point. Damn, it makes so much sense.

and SMK, I've gotten enough messages from would-be dependapotamuses. (dependapotumii?)
"He would step over the line. Habitually. He was a habitual...line stepper."

Gabe on August 20, 2012, 01:25:02 PM
What are the benefits to online dating vs meeting people on your own?

Mahalo0351 on August 20, 2012, 01:54:20 PM
Senior Lance
  • Restriction
  • I'm a Boot!
Not embarrassing if she isn't attracted. If she is you can pretty much do as you want cause you already know shes attracted
You can cut to the chase without getting slapped. Worst she can say is fuck off.

Drunk Uncle PI on August 20, 2012, 02:02:06 PM
Terminal Lance
  • Terminal Drunk PI Troll PMO TB XO (AKA MOLES BITCH)
Not embarrassing if she isn't attracted. If she is you can pretty much do as you want cause you already know shes attracted
You can cut to the chase without getting slapped. Worst she can say is fuck off.

How can you tell if they are properly equipped thru the internet?

I forgot, doesn't matter to you.
5.9lcummins: my county married the first queers today
Today at 06:40:14 AM
5.9lcummins: flew a rainbow flag over the courthouse all day

Mahalo0351 on August 20, 2012, 02:05:40 PM
Senior Lance
  • Restriction
  • I'm a Boot!
what do you mean by properly equipped?

They're usually proud to be ts' if they're on a dating site and it will say so. You aren't just gonna meet a girl and shes gonna wait til your date to tell you. Not sure why I even responded, you use dating websites and that question was obviously trolling.

Drunk Uncle PI on August 20, 2012, 02:08:23 PM
Terminal Lance

They're usually proud to be ts' if they're on a dating site and it will say so. You aren't just gonna meet a girl and shes gonna wait til your date to tell you. Not sure why I even responded, you use dating websites and that question was obviously trolling.
When in Rome do as the Romans do.

*Last post about Trannies, couldn't help myself.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 02:19:30 PM by DisGruntled »

SSGT Corvus on August 20, 2012, 02:12:15 PM
Terminal Lance
  • KGB Enforcer
  • Global Moderator
  • REMOVE KEBAB

and yet you responded anyway
Can we just clone Corvus and have a Corvus-clone mod army?

SMK on August 20, 2012, 02:12:45 PM
Terminal Lance
  • Semper Gumby
Another thread has turned to mahalaloha sucking tranny dicks...

THE Golden Shellback

SSGT Corvus on August 20, 2012, 02:14:10 PM
Terminal Lance
  • KGB Enforcer
  • Global Moderator
  • REMOVE KEBAB
because he feels the need to respond openly to every troll post directed at him. It's kind of sad almost
Can we just clone Corvus and have a Corvus-clone mod army?

Mahalo0351 on August 20, 2012, 02:45:31 PM
Senior Lance
  • Restriction
  • I'm a Boot!
you prefer i ignore them? Its a bunch of them. Tell them to stop trolling me so threads dont get derailed.

Drunk Uncle PI on August 20, 2012, 02:52:45 PM
Terminal Lance
My sister has been pretty successful using dating sites and another guy I know. Truth is she goes for the gold and he does as well. I don't know if I would want to be targeted by income, its almost like a gold diggers dream come true. My sister landed a VP of pharmaceuticals($250k) and prior to that a doctor. When the doctor lost his license to practive for 2nd DUI, she moved on to the Rx guy. My buddy hits up older rich women, they seem happy and he gets showed with gifts.

As for Gabes question, I know alot of guys that just dont have the sack to approach women, so they hide behind the screen, if it works for them, so be it.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 02:57:20 PM by DisGruntled »

POGgie Style on August 20, 2012, 02:53:37 PM
Deployed
  • I'm too Drunk to taste this Chicken!
you prefer i ignore them? Its a bunch of them. Tell them to stop trolling me so threads dont get derailed.

is not that they follow you, is that is hard to pretend your not a complete fuckwad and that your inputs are no longer valid. brought this upon yourself and you instigate by replying to taunts.

Simple instruction:
!remove head from said mentioned tranny addiction and stop posting garbage.!

that is all
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

Beltayn on August 20, 2012, 05:24:26 PM
Terminal Lance
  • Global Moderator
  • No Erectile Dysfunction yet, knock on wood.

-Allows introverts with poor social skills to enter the dating market at a pace they are comfortable with without shitting themselves.

-Helps people who are kind of weird find similarly like-minded people, who are rare.

-Helps gay people find other gay people without needed to awkwardly ask everyone they run accross that they find attractive what their sexual orientation is, on the 5% chance that it is the correct one.

-Allows fat/ugly people to feel desireable by posting misleading pictures, which is something they cannot do in real life as their fattness will be obvious to all who behold them.

-Allows you to stalk someone's interests and viewpoints to give you a greater sense of confidence going into a date if you are a person with poor social skills/confidence.

-Allows you to filter potential hook-ups specifically by their claimed sexual attributes.  For example, if you wanted to, you could search through potential matches and specifically look to see if they would be down with bondage or a rape fantasy or not before you expend any effort on them.
"ARE YOU FIST FUCKING ME BATMAN?"

There once was a young man named Nate
Who wanted to do something great
He went to a recruiter
Said "I'm good with computers"
Now he's checking IDs at the gate

Gabe on August 20, 2012, 06:28:01 PM
Actually... Seems rather convenient, Haha.

Is there success w one site more than others? Please tell me that someone here has used Ashley Madison.

Mahalo0351 on August 20, 2012, 08:27:47 PM
Senior Lance
  • Restriction
  • I'm a Boot!
never heard of it. I just found out about POF a couple months ago via someones post on this website lol.

roadhog on August 20, 2012, 08:33:20 PM
never heard of it. I just found out about POF a couple months ago via someones post on this website lol.
Bullshit. I bet I saw you on "men seeking other"
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 11:27:53 PM by roadhog »

npr on August 20, 2012, 09:53:48 PM
Terminal Lance
  • Troll BN Sargento Mayor
  • Semper Fudge
Bullshit. I bet saw you on "men seeking other"

And why did you see a guy show up in your search?   ::)
대한민국 화이팅!

roadhog on August 20, 2012, 11:28:05 PM
Bullshit. I bet saw you on "men seeking other"

And why did you see a guy show up in your search?   ::)
DONT YOU JUDGE ME

kitchen on September 16, 2012, 12:54:27 PM
I'm not a failure....yet. My buddies talked me into doing pof, yeah I have no clue what I'm doing

Generalmills on September 17, 2012, 02:24:15 PM
Recruit
  • DAFUQ!?

-Allows introverts with poor social skills to enter the dating market at a pace they are comfortable with without shitting themselves.

-Helps people who are kind of weird find similarly like-minded people, who are rare.

-Helps gay people find other gay people without needed to awkwardly ask everyone they run accross that they find attractive what their sexual orientation is, on the 5% chance that it is the correct one.

-Allows fat/ugly people to feel desireable by posting misleading pictures, which is something they cannot do in real life as their fattness will be obvious to all who behold them.

-Allows you to stalk someone's interests and viewpoints to give you a greater sense of confidence going into a date if you are a person with poor social skills/confidence.

-Allows you to filter potential hook-ups specifically by their claimed sexual attributes.  For example, if you wanted to, you could search through potential matches and specifically look to see if they would be down with bondage or a rape fantasy or not before you expend any effort on them.

Jesus this....like a thousands times this! POF is notorious for this nonsense..../RAGE lol how dare you dupe me with boob shots and similar interests!
'Sometimes you have to break a few eggs...to make an omelette.'

kitchen on September 17, 2012, 02:28:46 PM
Well one day into it I already have a meetup arranged. Nothing crazy she just wants to go surf

putanginamo on September 17, 2012, 03:43:15 PM
Boot
  • I'm a Boot!
if a girl is only showing her face and her chest melons in the pic, good chance that she's a tank. best move on LOL  ;)

Semper Scrotus on September 17, 2012, 04:18:38 PM
Terminal Lance
  • Give 'em one/Shut Up
I really don't understand online dating at all, how is it more awkward to just ask a girl out to lunch of get coffee than it is to send a pretty much anonymous message to a stranger based on the misleading picture they're selling themselves with..

"I'm not a pessimist, I'm an optometrist"

Copecwby20 on September 18, 2012, 07:41:11 AM
Senior Lance
  • Officer punker extrodinaire
Always look at the arms, particularly the armpit area, that can give you a good indicator to if she is a land whale or not. Additionally, beware of repetitive facebook angles.....
I once fisted two babies at the same time and used their bodies as boxing gloves to fend off the grieving parents.