* News!

Why are all the kids around here throwing up the "shaka?"
Fuzzy Dunlop on October 02, 2011, 02:21:03 PM
Boot
  • I'm a Boot!
What's the rule on this?  Especially if they are woodland cammies?

3moose1 on October 02, 2011, 04:52:19 PM
Terminal Lance
  • Troll BN Pecker Checker
  • hot2trot
not allowed.
Terminal Douchebag.

TrevMac on October 02, 2011, 06:55:44 PM
Recruit
  • I ain't afraid of no ghosts!
Where I live now I thought I was seeing like a fuck ton of navy reserves guys rolling around in their cammies, but turns out they work for a DoE company here that shares the navy's digital blue things. Keep an eye out for shit like that. I would have looked really dumb approaching them and asking them about it ya know? Keep in mind I don't live close to any bases (a perk of EASing).
Nobody ever drowned in sweat.

SuperChuck on October 02, 2011, 07:15:06 PM
Same as USMC regulations. Our "MARPAT" is only authorized to surface and ground warfare units and can only be worn on official business, to and from work, and when on duty. Our BDU's are authorized whenever, actually I don't know, every BDU I see is a reservist and they seem like they have no regs at all. Our NWU's are just like our MARPATs.

Fuzzy Dunlop on October 02, 2011, 07:20:35 PM
Boot
  • I'm a Boot!
Two "seabees" at the bar I was at today in brooklyn hanging out and drinking in woodland cammies.   They may have been fakes, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and when I looked up Navy cammie regs I thought it said it was authorized in public.

SuperChuck on October 03, 2011, 10:23:31 AM
Two "seabees" at the bar I was at today in brooklyn hanging out and drinking in woodland cammies.   They may have been fakes, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and when I looked up Navy cammie regs I thought it said it was authorized in public.

BDU's and depending on your command, lunch.

Stocious on October 03, 2011, 10:54:43 AM
Senior Lance
I saw navy cats in nwus at the tilted kilt in san diego this january...
I'd run my tongue down those penis lines until I got to his pulsating throat-clogging Mr. Mojo Risin'

cliffclimber on October 03, 2011, 03:02:49 PM
Terminal Lance
I see them from time to time in VA Beach and Norfolk. I was told its against the rules but no one here cares to enforce it.
The other day it dawned on me that Katy Perry did more cool Marine stuff in a three minute long video than I will in my whole career

USMC89PI on October 03, 2011, 04:25:00 PM
Terminal Lance
  • prestige.automart.net
  • LANCE COCKTAIL
Army allows them to wear them in public, correct?  I just had a customer here 3 times , everytime in his cammies.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 01:12:45 PM by USMC89PI »
BLACK FLAG DAY!
Redworm: February 07, 2012, 09:02:49 PM ┬╗In conclusion, go fuck yourself running sideways and shove it up brad's ass while you're at it.

TrevMac on October 05, 2011, 12:53:00 AM
Recruit
  • I ain't afraid of no ghosts!
Army can. I disagree with their rules fully. Worse is some of their personnel...I saw a guy at a fair last year wearing Army digis SAGGING them around his thighs with a black shirt and his boots. Could have been out or something, but just cause I was still in the Corps then doesn't mean I'm the only one who noticed this clown making a mockery of his branch. Not making a generalization here, just an observation.
Nobody ever drowned in sweat.

Piece on October 05, 2011, 07:36:50 AM
Boot
  • Meh
Army can. I disagree with their rules fully. Worse is some of their personnel...I saw a guy at a fair last year wearing Army digis SAGGING them around his thighs with a black shirt and his boots. Could have been out or something, but just cause I was still in the Corps then doesn't mean I'm the only one who noticed this clown making a mockery of his branch. Not making a generalization here, just an observation.

Go anywhere around Fayetteville during lunch time and you'll see wonders.