* News!

I'm in Waikiki, I might have killed a hooker! I need you to come pick me up with your truck and help hide the body!
Urukai Warrior on December 31, 2011, 08:48:53 AM
Terminal Lance
  • Troll BN UVA
  • THE ONE KNOWN AS:WOLF
I actually think thats a real SEAL who was killed in iraq

EDIT: yup its Michael Monsoor he won the Medal of Honor from jumping on a grenade in Ramadi in 06
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 08:51:05 AM by Mr.Daniels »
Stocious :   I can already see it: "PFC Django is a motivated hard-charger specializing in cashing checks and snapping necks. At six feet four, hung to the floor, 240 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal, he is an object of lust to women worldwide, and a truly living menace to the Taliban.

roadhog on December 31, 2011, 09:49:34 AM

EDIT: yup its Michael Monsoor he won the Medal of Honor from jumping on a grenade in Ramadi in 06
I was about to say. God damn, that pisses me off.
The rest of his pictures are of one hooah, and one aircrew guy. Busy guy.
Also,
Justin's facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001830257454

USMC89PI on December 31, 2011, 10:20:46 AM
Terminal Lance
  • prestige.automart.net
  • LANCE COCKTAIL

Military family   lol    Justin Parker

« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 11:14:03 AM by USMC89PI »
BLACK FLAG DAY!
Redworm: February 07, 2012, 09:02:49 PM »In conclusion, go fuck yourself running sideways and shove it up brad's ass while you're at it.

Sparky504 on December 31, 2011, 12:20:49 PM
Boot
  • I'm a Boot!
Here are some winning status quotes from him:

J.t. Bourque
Watching 9/11 as it happened. Reminds me of why I do the things I do.
Share · September 10 at 7:07pm near Opelousas, LA ·

J.t. Bourque
Retiring from the seals in six months. Hoorah!!
Share · September 6 at 11:31am via mobile ·

J.t. Bourque
R.I.P. my good friend...here is proof that dogs are indeed man's best friend until the end.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44271018/ns/today-today_pets_and_animals/t/dog-mourns-casket-fallen-navy-seal/

J.t. Bourque
‎"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God for such men that lived." General George S. Patton Jr. R.I.P. comrades from SEAL Team 6.
Share · August 11 at 2:53pm ·

Rerun0369 on December 31, 2011, 01:14:15 PM
Terminal Lance
  • Troll Bn Female Analist

Well, I shall go haze myself now. I feel like a dumbass.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
I see this as a top 10 post in 2012!  +1 man!
Your post?  It's a classic!

Fawkes on December 31, 2011, 01:56:54 PM
Terminal Lance
  • Habititual Line Stepper

J.t. Bourque

J.t. Bourque

J.t. Bourque
R.I.P. my good friend...here is proof that dogs are indeed man's best friend until the end.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44271018/ns/today-today_pets_and_animals/t/dog-mourns-casket-fallen-navy-seal/

J.t. Bourque
‎"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God for such men that lived." General George S. Patton Jr. R.I.P. comrades from SEAL Team 6.
Posers are funny until they get really emo and say RIP to imaginary friends. That shit just makes me want to puke and cock slap them in the face. I fucking hate fake RIP/emotional quotes.

03BootBand on December 31, 2011, 02:09:24 PM
Terminal Lance
  • Vidya game weapon maintence NCONIC
  • Fuck this gay Earth.
I had a lot of hook UPS

roflmao

Somebody go set this chocolate thief on fire already. *

*don't really I don't want to be held liable
2001 - 2005: 0311

roadhog on January 01, 2012, 10:29:51 AM

Wow bro I heard you're like secret sqiurrel up in this bitch. Are you DEVGRU or Delta?

FridayJustin Parker
I am out in a week I got hart problems

Friday
So what was your time like on the tier one side? How did you make it so quick. I mean, you're pretty young to have gone through BUD/S, much less Green team too.

FridayJustin Parker
I was born and raised in the military I did naval sea cadets and navy jrotc and I had a lot of hook UPS

Friday
Wow thats pretty cool. So whats your advice on passing BUD/S and Green team?
Also, can you tell me more about Operation Geromino and Bin Laden's death? It's hard to kind good intel about that kind of stuff. If you want to really be a bro can you give me the death pictures?

FridayJustin Parker
Dnt quit and I wasn't with them and I can't say who the guys that went are

Friday
What other advice? What workout plan did you use?

FridayJustin Parker
You need to run a lot and have a upper body

Yesterday
Thats good, i have an upper body, also, what kind of distance are you recommending

YesterdayJustin Parker
I just talked to my boy he said 20 miles is what he dose

Yesterday
Thats hardcore. What the best daily PT plan you think?

YesterdayJustin Parker
I'll ask him next time I talk to him

Yesterday
So whats it like to be in a gunfight bro?

YesterdayJustin Parker
You try to stay out of them

23 hours ago
But how many bodies did you slay?

23 hours agoJustin Parker
25 confirmed

23 hours ago
Nice man, fucking baby killer status. Whats it like to kill a man?

The kids are told to kill you and when the shoot one of your guys you kill them

23 hours ago
Yeah, but what does it feel like?

I try not to think if it

23 hours ago
Fuck, bro, I'm sorry. I don't want to bring out the bad memories of slaying bodies. What was your time in Green Team like? How hardcore was it?

Most of the time you dont even make a shot and a mission is rare

23 hours ago
Yeah, but what was the ST6 green team selection like?

I only got in seals because I knew a lot of people in seals and high up in the military

22 hours ago
Yeah, but I want to know more about BUDs and Green team and stuff. Tell me some nar stories

22 hours agoJustin Parker
BUDs is to just see if your mentally and physically prepared everything else is classified

22 hours ago
Also, how did you make Captian so quick? What kinda stuff did you do?
Shit's impressive bro!

I was born and raised in the military I did navy sea cadets and navy jrotc making the rank on both and having a lot of seal friends helped a lot

22 hours ago
So you commanded like a whole SEAL team man? You must make most SEALs look like little girls

No I was right under my best friend

22 hours ago
I thought that wasn't allowed in the military until recently.

He picked my for his one mission team and I just never left his team

21 hours ago
I bet the mission was long, deep and hard.

21 hours agoJustin Parker
Can't talk about it

20 hours ago
Was that mission called operation deep throat?

20 hours agoJustin Parker
Can't talk about it

20 hours ago
I don't blame you. It would be hard to talk in that situtation.
So anyway, can you give me some more advice? What kind things should I do to prepare?

20 hours agoJustin Parker
Man I started training at 7 this was my dream I was always training I prefer push ups sit UPS and and pull UPS and get use to cold water big waves swimming

19 hours ago
You must be a PT beast. How many dozen pull-ups can you do?

19 hours agoJustin Parker
I try to keep it around 120 a min

19 hours ago
That's it?

19 hours agoJustin Parker
I can maybe do 500 but for my test 120 is a good number but then again I'm 145.2lb

18 hours ago
I've seen better.

18 hours agoJustin Parker
I dnt
I dnt claim to be the best*

17 hours ago
Aw, now I am dissapoint.

17 hours agoJustin Parker
Theirs always someone bigger and badder then you bro

15 hours ago
Dude, you let me down. I thought that since you made O-6 in two years, you were the best.

15 hours agoJustin Parker
It took 3 1/2 and I'm not the only one

14 hours ago
Well, thats still pretty good broski. What about some advice on tactics and shooting?

14 hours agoJustin Parker
muscle memory and control your breathing

13 hours ago
What other advice can you give me so I can slay more bodies.

wolfie on January 01, 2012, 10:40:09 AM
Senior Lance
  • WW2 Reenactors on the West Coast (I'm with the 442nd RCT)
  • A Dapper Marine
>I have an upper body.

I lost.

>Trolling the living crap out of him and he doesn't realize it...

I died.

+1
"We don't get paid enough to do stuff." -Griff

Sage words from a Recon Marine regarding the relationship he has with the Marine Corps: "The way I always explain it it's like football...I love the game, and my team, but I fucking hate the coach and the school I play for."

PapaHern82 on January 01, 2012, 12:48:16 PM
Boot
  • Whats up Fuckers
For a captain this guy can't spell for shit
Airwing for Life!

stitch1870 on January 01, 2012, 01:20:22 PM
Terminal Lance
  • Lance with an extra chevron
Red Cell was a team the Richard Marcinko had put together in the 80's to play terrorist and fuck with base security and security forces.  They did such a good job (or so Marcinko clames) and pissed off so many stars that they found some bull shit to hammer Marcinko with and put him in federal prison for a few years where he wrote his book about SEAL Team 6 and Red Cell.

Met an old SEAL, Vincent Pascatelli (sp?), who was in at the same time as Marcinko and said the brig time was due to embezzlement charges or something of the sort.
29PalmsGrunt:
Begin searching for a victim.
Advance on her
Make sexual comment
Continue to follow her
Insert penis
Secure the evidence

First Strike Deadly: Another promising conversation ruined by Brad
Today at 11:09:22 PM

Disclaimer: Not to be taken srsly.

roadhog on January 01, 2012, 01:29:39 PM
Red Cell was a team the Richard Marcinko had put together in the 80's to play terrorist and fuck with base security and security forces.  They did such a good job (or so Marcinko clames) and pissed off so many stars that they found some bull shit to hammer Marcinko with and put him in federal prison for a few years where he wrote his book about SEAL Team 6 and Red Cell.

Met an old SEAL, Vincent Pascatelli (sp?), who was in at the same time as Marcinko and said the brig time was due to embezzlement charges or something of the sort.
Marchinko claimed that the embezzlement was part of his "red team" testing of US security weaknesses. Which is a tad questionable.

AmericanGuitar on January 01, 2012, 01:43:05 PM
Senior Lance
  • We'll do it live! FUCK IT! Do it live!
haha, "i thought that wasnt aloud in the military until recently", this guy has no fucking clue

damn03 on January 01, 2012, 02:48:08 PM
Terminal Lance
  • Terminal Lance BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • FRONT TOWARDS ENEMY
  • gunny rolls, bitch
hahahha!!!! "operation deep throat"

Sparky504 on January 01, 2012, 06:32:42 PM
Boot
  • I'm a Boot!
Posers are funny until they get really emo and say RIP to imaginary friends. That shit just makes me want to puke and cock slap them in the face. I fucking hate fake RIP/emotional quotes.

I just sent an Email with links to their profiles to the P.O.W. Network.

Have people never heard of the fucking Stolen Valor Act?

AmericanGuitar on January 01, 2012, 07:03:47 PM
Senior Lance
  • We'll do it live! FUCK IT! Do it live!
This kid is just a loser, I wouldn't even report him I almost feel bad for him. He's friends with a bunch of underage girls writing on his wall : "TBH, i dont even know you", every other day his status is "like this if you would date me" which is slightly awkward considering nobody likes it, and he doesn't appear to have any real friends.

Redworm on January 01, 2012, 07:53:40 PM
Terminal Lance
  • Militant Human Centipede
  • Semper Sometimes

you mean the one that doesn't hold up to constitutional scrutiny and the higher it goes in the court system is likely to be thrown out altogether? yeah, that one has no punishment for simply lying on facebook about being a poser. you can only be charged if you're actually wearing unauthorized awards (not merely rank and badges) and these days if you're committing an overt act of fraud (for actual personal gain rather than attention) you're not going to be arrested or charged with a crime.
If you have to exaggerate an opponent's ideas to "win," then you've already lost. - Meyer0331

Pippin on January 01, 2012, 07:57:11 PM
Terminal Lance
  • Mo' Fukn PIPPIN BITCHES

you mean the one that doesn't hold up to constitutional scrutiny and the higher it goes in the court system is likely to be thrown out altogether? yeah, that one has no punishment for simply lying on facebook about being a poser. you can only be charged if you're actually wearing unauthorized awards (not merely rank and badges) and these days if you're committing an overt act of fraud (for actual personal gain rather than attention) you're not going to be arrested or charged with a crime.

ONE circuit court ruled it unconstitutional. That alone doesn't rule it out.

Redworm on January 01, 2012, 08:04:19 PM
Terminal Lance
  • Militant Human Centipede
  • Semper Sometimes
like I said, the higher it goes the more likely it is to be thrown out. it's only been ruled unconstitutional by one circuit court (and a district court, btw) because only one court that high has seen it. when scotus finally gets to it we might see the law reverted back to overt commissions of financial fraud as per the usc

and maybe, just maybe, people will stop believing the urban legend about hollywood getting uniforms wrong because otherwise they'd be arrested for impersonating blah blah
If you have to exaggerate an opponent's ideas to "win," then you've already lost. - Meyer0331

Pippin on January 01, 2012, 11:19:21 PM
Terminal Lance
  • Mo' Fukn PIPPIN BITCHES
Yea, because out of all the circuit courts in this country, one ruled it out so the rest will just follow suit.

CandidateNasty on January 01, 2012, 11:44:20 PM

J.t. Bourque

J.t. Bourque

J.t. Bourque

J.t. Bourque

I reported his profile to FB as impersonating a celebrity, and it asked which celeb.. put in the real SEALs name, and sure enough it popped up and worked.

polpotroast on January 02, 2012, 02:10:57 AM
Terminal Lance
  • Militant as fuck
Yea, because out of all the circuit courts in this country, one ruled it out so the rest will just follow suit.

Actually, that's quite possible.  Although circuit courts are divided by jurisdiction and not required to obey precedents set by courts outside their chain of appeals, they do often pay close attention to the summaries of the other courts.

I think these people should get a swift ass kicking, but I'm not sure that we should really place our faith in a Stolen Valor law or the consequences of it.  Although a person can make an emotional argument for putting these people in prison, I'm not sure that pathological liars that commit non-violent, non-larcenous acts should really be prosecuted.  It gets a bit hazy, and in the grand scheme of things, makes it no different than prosecuting someone for adultery.
crockpotdefender03: sometimes i jerk it til i almost bust and stop
Today at 03:14:59 PM
crockpotdefender03: just so it'll be more for her
Today at 03:15:16 PM
Quinness: .....
Today at 03:15:42 PM
crockpotdefender03: i see nothing wrong with that
Today at 03:17:24 PM

MountainSquid on January 02, 2012, 02:21:04 AM
Terminal Lance
  • Glorified Radio Repairman
  • The world should not be like this.
It always amazes me how often you find people pretending to be SEALs or Rangers, Recon etc.  What's the thought process here?  Don't they know that actual servicemembers are far more likely to scrutinize them then if they said "I fixed computers"?
Maximilian [22|Sep 01:56 AM]: My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard.
Sgt Rod [08|Nov 02:44 AM]: you suck at being a nerd MS
SSgtDunno [04|Jan 08:22 PM]: i could totes use a drink of water down there.. i get so parched

Globalwarmer on January 02, 2012, 03:02:04 AM
It always amazes me how often you find people pretending to be SEALs or Rangers, Recon etc.  What's the thought process here?  Don't they know that actual servicemembers are far more likely to scrutinize them then if they said "I fixed computers"?

I fixed computers for the SEALs

MountainSquid on January 02, 2012, 04:35:27 AM
Terminal Lance
  • Glorified Radio Repairman
  • The world should not be like this.
Maximilian [22|Sep 01:56 AM]: My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard.
Sgt Rod [08|Nov 02:44 AM]: you suck at being a nerd MS
SSgtDunno [04|Jan 08:22 PM]: i could totes use a drink of water down there.. i get so parched